Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome!

Hi! Thanks for visiting my new blog. I am a SAHM to two great kids (my son is 4 and my daughter is 1)and wife to a wonderful but workaholic husband. My husband travels a lot for business, so most of the week I am playing single mom. Things are busy, busy but I love to make home cooked meals for my family as often as I can.

I decided to start this blog to catalog some of these meals. The title "Chef Mommy" is a nickname my son and husband like to call me and I thought it was perfect for this blog. Most of my recipes are pretty simple and family friendly. I do try to make healthy options as often as possible and have decided to add Weight Watcher's points to the recipes that I have the info for.

So,I hope you like my blog and feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment