Friday, July 16, 2010

It's My Blogiversary!!

Chef Mommy is officially one year old! seems like only yesterday.... :-)

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone who comes to visit my little blog. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or send me an email. I really appreciate it and it makes maintaining this blog a lot of fun.

Last year at this time, I decided to start "Chef Mommy" (a nickname my husband and son gave me a while back). I did it just to start cataloging meals that I really liked and to get me out of a cooking rut. Well, mission accomplished! This blog has certainly helped me be more creative in the kitchen and a better cook overall. It's also introduced me to so many other wonderful blogs,new foods and helped me take better pictures.

Of course, I also have to thank my family for being my faithful test tasters and enduring hearing the following phrase countless times this past year:

"It's almost ready...I just need to take a picture of it first".

They are truly my inspiration for this blog.

Thank you again and now lets all go have a cupcake to celebrate!


  1. Happy blogiversary!
    I missed my blog's birthday :(

  2. Happy Blogiversary! Time goes by so quickly, doesn't it?

  3. Happy blogiversary! Those cupcakes look delicious!

  4. Congrats on one year!! These cupcakes look amazing.

  5. Congratulations, Chef Mommy :)

  6. Happy Blogiversary! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading more of yours. Cheers! Following.

  7. Yay!! Your blog is great! Everything looks delicious! keep it going!

  8. Happy Blogiversary! Becca :)