Friday, July 16, 2010

It's My Blogiversary!!


Chef Mommy is officially one year old!

....it seems like only yesterday.... :-)

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone who comes to visit my little blog. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or send me an email. I really appreciate it and it makes maintaining this blog a lot of fun.

Last year at this time, I decided to start "Chef Mommy" (a nickname my husband and son gave me a while back). I did it just to start cataloging meals that I really liked and to get me out of a cooking rut. Well, mission accomplished! This blog has certainly helped me be more creative in the kitchen and a better cook overall. It's also introduced me to so many other wonderful blogs,new foods and helped me take better pictures.


Of course, I also have to thank my family for being my faithful test tasters and enduring hearing the following phrase countless times this past year:

"It's almost ready...I just need to take a picture of it first".

They are truly my inspiration for this blog.



Thank you again and now lets all go have a cupcake to celebrate!

8 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary!
    I missed my blog's birthday :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! Time goes by so quickly, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogiversary! Those cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on one year!! These cupcakes look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Chef Mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading more of yours. Cheers! Following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! Your blog is great! Everything looks delicious! keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary! Becca :)

    ReplyDelete