Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WDW Resturant Review- Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café (Magic Kingdom)


(Blast-off cheeseburger with eclipse chips)

Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe is a counter service eatery in the Tomorrowland section of Magic Kingdom. I had the "blast-off" cheeseburger and "eclipse" chips. The burger reminded me of something you would eat in a high school cafeteria. The chips were pretty good, though I'm sure super-unhealthy...but what the heck....it's vacation right.

My kids had the chicken nugget meals and they quickly gobbled those up. I was happy their meals also included fresh grapes and baby carrots. The fixings bar had a nice array of toppings and condiments. I don't have anything else exciting to say about Cosmic Ray's. This is a casual place for a quick lunch. Don't expect great food but it's not bad either.

Here are some pictures from our fun day at the Magic Kingdom.




No comments:

Post a Comment