Thursday, September 8, 2011

THANKFUL THURSDAY



What I am thankful for this week...

1. School























Both kids are back in school (YAY!!). My son started 1st grade and my daughter her second year of preschool. There could not be two more excited kids and for me that brings me great joy! They both love school and their teachers!! In fact, after my son's first day, he exclaimed that it was the "best first day EVER!....even better than kindergarten!!"



2. Dunkin Donuts

A brand spankin' new DD opened up in our neighborhood. This has been life changing for me :) Plus, they sell DD K-cups...Can it get any better?



3. The nice folks at the Apple store

My macbook is almost two years old and I really haven't had many problems with it till recently. This past month the trackpad broke and two weeks after that the keyboard went. However, instead of having to ship my computer off somewhere, I just took it in to my local Apple store at the mall and they fixed it (for free...thanks extended warranty protection). I love the fact that I can go in to the store and speak to a live human being...who is always knowledgeable and helpful...they have a customer for life!


So, what are you thankful for this week?

5 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for power and a dry house during tropical storm Lee's visit last week, and I'm thankful for the great teachers my kids have this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great things to be thankful for...thanks for sharing Vanessa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Maria, DEFINATELY the DD's part! I cannot live without their coffee either.
    Thankful for all the blessings...despite having just turned !!(yesterday)
    I will be sending you a picture of my birthday cake - baked from scratch by me ;)
    Naia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naia-

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Yes, please send me a picture....I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete