Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stay Tuned...

I have some new recipes to post but have been having trouble with my internet service the last few days and now can't upload pics...argh..... Hopefully, I will be able to get it fixed tomorrow...fingers crossed:)

In the meantime, check out where I'm going on Saturday...The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show.

*Update*

Thanks Cox cable guy...I love you! My internet is all fixed. The culprit?...an old, out-dated modem. It got replaced with a shiny new modem and the best part was it was free---Yippee!!

The second best part, when I called Cox to have them take a look at the problem they scheduled me for between 1:00 and 3:00PM. When they hadn't arrived by 3:10, I called them back. They were very apologetic and credited my account with $20 b/c apparently they have an on-time guarantee. Pretty cool. The tech arrived at 3:40PM, and since I was $20 richer, I didn't care that he was running late.

Again, I love you Cox cable guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment