Thursday, May 5, 2011

SUYL: Walt Disney World


This week Kelly's Show Us Your Life post is all about "favorite vacation spots". While we've taken some fun trips in the past few years, Walt Disney World is probably one of my favorite spots to visit.


Now, I'm not one of these crazy Disney people, whose home is filled with Disney memrobelia and has several Mickey Mouse sweatshirts in her closet (not that there is anything wrong with that) but with young kids it really can't be beat.

Since this is a food blog, I'm going to post the links I did after our last trip to WDW that has a info on where we ate and what we ate. If anyone has any specific questions about where we like to stay, what we like to do, $$ saving tips, please leave a comment below. Enjoy!

Magic Kingdom

Epcot/Future World

Epcot/World's Showcase

Animal Kingdom

Downtown Disney

Epcot Resort Dining

3 comments:

  1. Disney was close to the top of my list too! We had a great experience there and it looks like you all did too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is totally on my bucket list to take my kids to Disney. :) Love your blog! Great cooking ideas! I became a follower! Erin

    www.healthybranscoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your links are SO helpful! We are going on the Disney Dream & then Disney World for 4 days this summer...I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete