Monday, May 23, 2011

Thank You Teacher Cookies


Here we are in May and another school year is quickly coming to a close. My daughter actually finishes preschool this week and my son will be done in three short weeks. They have both had a great year and wonderful teachers. I am so grateful for all the hard work, dedication and patients they have showed my children. We have been very blessed. Both of my kids have learned and grown so much!

For example, here is my daughter singing the "Continents" song. My 3-year old can name the continents....love it!



Every year, I give the teachers an end-of-the- year thank you gift. This year I think I will make them some personalized sugar cookies that they can enjoy and share with their families. These apple cookies are similar to what I will be making. I actually made these a few weeks ago for a teacher appreciation week order.


The cookies were green apples (instead of red) because the school colors are yellow and green.


I also made 6 dozen cupcakes for this order. Aren't the school themed toppers cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment